Bird Net 2000™ is a heavy duty polyethylene knotted net used to block birds from entering unwanted areas. Our heavy duty bird netting has the longest guarantee in the industry – 10 years, is U.V. resistant and is available in various sizes and custom cuts. Bird Net 2000 is the #1 bird net specified by architects and government agencies and is ISO 1806 mesh tested for strength and durability.
How Bird Netting Works:
Bird Net 2000 is the most efficient and effective method for total exclusion of pest birds. Bird netting is used to exclude pest birds from areas such as rooftops, warehouses, airline hangars, overhangs, eaves and other areas. Bird Netting will provide 100% exclusion of birds and is a long-term humane bird control solution.
How Bird Net 2000 is sold:
Bird Net 2000 from Bird-B-Gone comes in a black, stone or white color and is available in three mesh sizes:
- 3/4” for all birds
- 1 1/8” for Starlings or larger birds
- 2” for Pigeons or larger birds
You can purchase the netting in a stock size or have us custom cut a net to match the area being treated. Bird-B-Gone also sells a complete line of bird net hardware.
Bird netting can be installed in a variety of settings. If you have questions about bird netting or bird net installation, need an installer, or would like help with a materials quote, please call our sales team at 1-800-392-6915.
Bird Net 2000 is ideal for use in a multitude of applications in commercial, industrial and residential settings including:
- Airplane hangars
- Loading docks
- Other enclosed or semi enclosed areas!
Bird Net 2000 Product Features
- Bird Net 2000 is the lowest cost bird netting with the longest guarantees:
- Black Mesh – 10 year guarantee
- Stone Mesh – 3 year guarantee
- White Mesh – 3 year guarantee
- Bird Net 2000 is U.V. stabilized, rot proof and waterproof!
- The #1 bird net specified by architects and government agencies!
- ISO 1806 protocol mesh tested to ensure strength and durability!
- Custom netting available for same day shipping!
- “Sub-Zero” stable, 207° F melting point
Video – Introduction to Bird Netting:
Bird Net 2000 is most effective when installed properly. Improper installation can lead to gaps that birds can get around. We recommend that a cable be set up around the perimeter of the area being netted off, and the net be attached to this cable. Bird-B-Gone offers a complete line of hardware to accommodate any netting job.
If you don’t have the time, resources, or expertise to install Bird Netting, call Bird-B-Gone Inc. at 1-800-392-6915 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an authorized installer in your area.