Bird-B-Gone Bird Spikes are physical bird deterrents that create an uneven surface to prevent large birds such as pigeons and gulls from landing in unwanted areas.
How Bird Spikes Work:
Installing bird control spikes is a humane way to deter birds from your building or home; birds cannot land on the uneven surface, and will move on to a better spot.
How Bird-B-Gone Spikes are sold:
Bird spikes from Bird-B-Gone are available in stainless steel or polycarbonate plastic. The spikes come:
- 50 feet per box
- 2 foot long sections
- Choice of width:
Bird-B-Gone also offers:
- Gutter Spikes: Prevent birds from landing on gutters
- Girder Spikes: Prevent birds from landing on girders or I-beams
- Mega Spikes: Prevent large birds and raptors (such as vultures or cormorants) from landing
Our professional grade bird spikes are ideal for use in a multitude of applications in commercial, industrial and residential settings including:
- Parapet walls
- Window sills
- Light posts
- Flat or curved surfaces
- And more
Bird-B-Gone Bird Spike Features:
- Bird-B-Gone Bird Spikes are manufactured by Bird-B-Gone in the U.S.
- Bird-B-Gone spikes carry industry leading guarantees;
Bird-B-Gone Polycarbonate – 5 Years!
Bird-B-Gone Stainless Steel – 10 years!
- The number one bird spikes specified by architects and government agencies.
- Bird spikes are virtually invisible when installed.
- Bird-B-Gone spikes are easy to install – glue, screw or tie them down.
- Bird spikes are a humane method of preventing large birds such as pigeons, crows, gulls, raptors and more from landing in undesirable areas.
Introduction to Bird Spikes
Bird Spikes can glued, screwed or tied down to most surfaces. Select the width of the spike based on the width of the surface to be treated. Before installation, make sure the surface is clean and dry. If you don’t have the time, resources, or expertise to install bird spikes, call Bird-B-Gone Inc. at 1-800-392-6915 or email email@example.com for an Authorized Installer in your area.