Bird-B-Gone offers two electric track bird deterrent systems.
The low-profile track produces a mild electrical shock when birds land on its surface.
How Electric Track Bird Deterrents Work:
These low profile tracks produce a mild electrical shock when birds land on their surface. Electric track bird deterrents use behavior modification to humanely discourage birds from landing in unwanted areas. The products low profile design makes it a perfect candidate in areas where aesthetics are a concern.
How Electric Track systems are sold:
Both the Bird Jolt Flat Track and Shock Track from Bird-B-Gone are available in 100 foot rolls and 100 foot kits. The Flat Track and Shock Track kits include many of the accessories needed for installation. Both systems can be powered by either electric or solar chargers.
Bird Jolt Flat Track and Shock Track are ideal for use in a multitude of applications where pest birds are landing:
- Parapet walls
- Flat or Curved surfaces
Electric Track Features:
- Does not harm birds. A mild electric jolt changes bird habits!
- Patented “Anti-Arcing” design means the ultimate in safety!
- Effective for small and large birds!
- Bird-B-Gone electric track systems are made in the USA.
- Electric tracks are low profile and virtually invisible when installed!
- Tracks are completely flexible, capable of bending 360° without compromising the product integrity!
- Only 1/4″ high at the highest point!
Video – Introduction to Electric Track Systems:
Bird Jolt Flat Track and Shock Track come in 100 ft. rolls, and can be glued down to virtually any surface. The electric track systems should only be installed by trained professionals with a general knowledge of electrical systems.
If you don’t have the time, resources, or expertise to install electric track, call Bird-B-Gone Inc. at 1-800-392-6915 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an authorized installer in your area.