Bird deterrents are physical barriers used to humanely block birds from landing in unwanted areas. Bird deterrents can be used in a variety of commercial, industrial and residential settings.
- Bird Slope: The unique slope design prevents birds from landing or nesting by eliminating 90 degree areas to land on. Effective for both small and large birds.
- Bird Spider: A stand alone visual deterrent that uses movement to prevent large birds from landing.
- Bird Wire: A tensioned post and wire system that creates an unstable landing area, preventing large birds from landing.
How Bird Deterrents Work:
- Bird Slope: The unique sloped design prevents birds from landing or nesting by turning a flat surface into a 45 degree angle.
- Bird Spider: The movement of the “arms” frightens birds from coming near.
- Bird Wire: The spring wire system creates a sensation of instability, causing the birds to move on to a more comfortable landing space.
How Each Bird Deterrent is Sold:
- Bird Slope: 4’ sections, 48’ per box
- Bird Spider: Sold individually, with a choice of a 2’, 4’, 6’ and 8’ sizes
- Bird Wire: Each component is sold separately
Bird deterrents can be used in a variety of settings to prevent birds from landing or roosting:
- Parapet walls
- AC units
- Street lights
- Flat or curved surfaces
- Bird Slope: Glued into place
- Bird Spider: Glued, screwed or tied down with Bird-B-Gone’s optional bases
- Bird Wire: Glued or screwed into place
If you don’t have the time, resources, or expertise to install any of the bird deterrents listed, call Bird-B-Gone Inc. at 1-800-392-6915 or email email@example.com for an authorized installer in your area.