- Facility Blog
- Partner Channels
- Featured Products & Services
Every year, workers die from carbon monoxide poisoning, usually while using fuel-burning equipment and tools in buildings or semi-enclosed spaces without adequate ventilation. This can be especially true when employees use this type of equipment in indoor spaces that have been sealed tightly to block out cold temperatures and wind.
When budgets are under increased are under increased scrutiny, identifying energy reduction opportunities is a valuable skill.